Re: [PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

Beverly Coate wrote:

>   Man, I
> didn't need this with goats that could kid any day.

Bev,
What do you do with the nannys when they're due any day
and the temps are like this?  The lows here in Northern California
are in the 20's and were *not used to this type of weather!!  We
have ewes due to lamb anyday and we don't have inside shelter (a barn) for
them,
only covered stalls.  We've layed down saw dust, which can make a
mess on a wet newborn, but the ewes would eat straw.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to one and all!!

Cindy Zellick
Chico, CA USA
cindyzel@worldnet.att.net
begin:          vcard