[PyrNet-L] CHAT: 1998 National Pictures

I recently attended a PFNE club meeting when a member approched me with a
set of photographs.  She had taken a few rolls of pictures at the '98
National and took them in for developing.  When she picked up her
photographs, she realized that one of the rolls of film that she had
developed wasn't hers.  Thinking that it might have been mine, she gave the
photo's to me.  Well, they're not mine and I'm searching for the owner.

Is anyone missing any photographs?  Most of them were taken during the
obedience classes.  If you know of anyone who lost film or who you think
might be the owner of these photo's, please contact me and I'll send them
off.  My email address is kreiter@servtech.com or phone, 716-223-1510.

Thanks,

Karen Reiter