Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: Chat, Behavior: Barking problems

>Sorry, but I only reported what our vet has told us.  Since I am not a vet or
>a vet technician, my normal responce would be to believe the vet.  However, I
>still would not use a shock collar
>Dave

I would agrre with you here..
I do not have this problem yet, but in anticipation of happening later (my pyr
is only 5 months old)  I was wondering which way was best if any.  I have
heard one way is through the mouth and the other way was through the neck,
with the latter being more expensive...  If anyone has experience with this,
please let me know and what would be the average costs involved?

Tim Parks