Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: Chat, Behavior: Barking problems

On 22 Dec 98, at 20:06, Timothy M. Parks wrote:
> I have
> heard one way is through the mouth and the other way was through the neck,
> with the latter being more expensive...  If anyone has experience with this,
> please let me know and what would be the average costs involved?

I checked on the costs and it was anywhere from around $100 to
upwards $200 range.  It really seems to depend on the vet.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/