Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: Chat, Behavior: Barking problems

our pyr Angel sleeps inside every night and sleeps in her kennel.  The door is
never shut but that is her "den."  I would never leave a dog out overnight.
But then again, overnight here in Denver has been subzero and I wouldn't
subject any of our dogs to that.  Plus the fact that it is a wonderful thing
to be wakened up by a pyr kiss.  That is her way of saying "Come on Dave, get
up.  I have to pee."
Dave