[PyrNet-L] RE: chat, behavior: Noah's barking

Thanks for you input on Noah's barking so far.  A few of you have been
completely against the shock collar but I'm not sure you've given me any
other suggestions (no, I'm not flaming you here -I don't have a flaming
personality--I'm just looking to keep the peace in the neighborhood).  What
else do you suggest?  The surgical debarking?  A few have suggested that I
bring him in all day but that is not possible as a few human family members
are allergic (hives, asthma, etc...).  I know that some of you feel it isn't
fair of me to limit his natural barking but I don't know what other recourse
I have.  Do you have other suggestions?
Cheryl R.