Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: Chat, Behavior: Barking problems

Hi List,
I have 2 pyrs that must herald every event occuring within their sight: this
includes neighborhood walkers,leaves falling,squirrels playing,birds and geese
flying.  I have very tolerant neighbors and want it to stay that way.I had my
girls "debarked"which is a misnomer since they still bark away but in a softer
pitch.It's a short procedure,cost somewhere around $50 or so and they missed
one full meal the morning of surgery.They never appeared to be in any
discomfort or to be provoked with me.Anyway it worked for us.
Marcia