Re: [PyrNet-L] Carolyn Hardy

Carolyn obviously has taught her dogs how to behave.  I certainly wish that
others would do the same.  I think that it might be a good idea to hear what
she has to say about training a pyr.
Angel, Reno and Lady have never bit anyone either but Iif you come over to our
house, be prepared to be licked to death.  Maybe we were just lucky.  Possibly
genetics have something to do with a dog's behavior.
Unfortunately, we are never going to solve the problem of why a dog bit a
person.  But, you will have to admit one thing - dogs have not been known to
break into a person's house and murder the people in it.  Nor do dogs rape
people, or steal from people.  I dont think I have ever heard of a dog
molesting chidren nor do dogs get drunk.  Could it be that we might learn from
dogs?
Dave