[PyrNet-L] Re: Carolyn Hardy

> Carolyn obviously has taught her dogs how to behave.  I certainly wish
> that
> others would do the same.  I think that it might be a good idea to
> hear what
> she has to say about training a pyr.

    Good idea! Sit down in a cushy chair, get your comfortable slipper's
on and be prepared for what she would say. Of course, you realize that
when she's finished, you may have already passed away from this earth.
You may then find yourself waiting to hear the rest of it when she joins
you at Rainbow Bridge! LOL! LOL!    Tidings and joy to you all!
    Judith