[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert-pup helps me make Christmas list!

  I have finally figured one of the secrets to making out my Christmas gift
list of what to buy for others in our immediate family and also what to put on
mine.  Having an Albert-pup (or probably a lot of other Pyr pups or pups of
any breed most likely) does have it's "advantages".  (And I use this term very
loosely!!)  I decided to ask myself what Albert had been destroying lately!!
My hubby will find a couple gifts under our tree all marked "To Dad From
Albert":  new work gloves, a car tow cable, protective goggles, and socks!!
My 22 yr. old son Steve will find gifts marked to him from Albert with socks
and headphones for  in them!  My 12 yr. old is getting new gloves from Albert.
Also new gloves for me marked "To Mom From Albert". Etc., etc.. All things
Albert had destroyed the original ones in the last month or so!! Very simple,
very easy!  In fact I was just out cutting greens to make wreaths, and
decorate the house and Albert destroyed our car cover!!  So we may get another
present from Albert!
   Sure everyone will get a few good laughs out of it, too, on Christmas
morning.  Only my 20 yr. old son "Miah who just came home for Christmas on
leave from the Marines won't get a gift from Albert.  On second
thought......give Albert a little more time & who knows!!! "Miah may need a
gift from Albert yet before he leaves on Christmnas day!  Albert has a couple
days left!!
   And don't even ask how many decorative wreaths Albert has destroyed!!
FIVE!!

:)  &  :)````  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.