[PyrNet-L] Lymphoma/Clondike Update

I am sorry I got behind on providing updates on Clondike's condition.  The
news is mixed, I am afraid.  Clondike is an 11 year-old Pyr bitch who was
diagnosed with lymphoma in May and had achieved a full remission with
chemotherapy and holistic supplements.  In early Dec. the symptoms
returned and we have now done the 1st 2 chemo agents of 4 in the protocol
our oncologist recommends.

Clondike is in nearly full remission and is feeling very puppyish.  We are
in VA visiting relatives and are in the middle of an ice storm with snow
to follow.  Clondike is REALLY wound up, as playing snow plow with her
nose is one of her favorite activities!

We are postponing the decision about more chemo until we get back to PA
next week.  For now Clondike is feeling her oats and is ready to snorfle
down lots of Christmas brussels sprouts.

Holiday hugs to all,

David, Nancy and Clondike

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David