Re: [PyrNet-L] Lymphoma/Clondike Update

    Hi there,

> I am sorry I got behind on providing updates on Clondike's condition.
>
> Clondike is in nearly full remission and is feeling very puppyish.

    I can see her now! <BG>

> We are
> in VA visiting relatives and are in the middle of an ice storm with
> snow
> to follow.  Clondike is REALLY wound up, as playing snow plow with her
>
> nose is one of her favorite activities!

    How's about bringing a little snow in for her to eat and bat around?
That is if your host's don't mind. <g>    Oh! 'Clonnie', Wish I could
give you an enormously long pyr hug! Keep feeling those oat's! At your
X'mas table I can almost see her ear's perk up when she gets a load of
those brussel sprout sniff's. <BG>

> We are postponing the decision about more chemo until we get back to
> PA
> next week.  For now Clondike is feeling her oats and is ready to
> snorfle
> down lots of Christmas brussels sprouts.
>
> Holiday hugs to all,
> Back atcha', big time!

    Judith & Lee    Jonah & Lexi