Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/26/98 7:43:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<<  It is a no win situation, those who would
 kill easily, those who would not choose to kill so easily or quickly. >>

   I do not "kill easily".  I have never done anything to have a dog killed
for biting in my life. I merely disagree that we should intervene when a judge
who HAS heard the WHOLE STORY (which we have NOT and never will it seems) has
deemed that this particular dog that severely attacked a woman for trying to
pet him is vicious and should be euthanized.
   I have only put down one of my own dogs when he was 15 years old & in
poorly deteriorating health and nothing more could be done for him medically
and he could no longer stand.
   I resent being told that I "kill easily".  I have probably saved more
animals than the poster ever will in her lifetime. Many, many hundreds of
various breeds and mixed-breeds of dogs and other species: cats, raccoons,
porcupines, foxes, beaver, birds, chipmunks. squirrels, rabbits, elk, possums,
etc.
   We may have different opinions, but that is no reason for anyone to be
insulting.

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.