Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Janice, with all due respect, you lash out and attack others who try to
make a point.  You constantly beat your own drum ( which has no bearing
on any of this ),  I am new to this list, and you have no idea of who I
am or what I have done in regards to my lifetime with animals.  Yet
according to you latest post, your absolutely sure you have outdone
everyone.  That is insulting, and had no reason to be written.  One
assumes we are all here for the benefit of the dogs, and I hoped to get
more Pyr. specific info. when I got on this.

Also, the reason children, pools, mailboxes came into play was because
you were all so sure that this dog was running amuck savaging children,
that it then became necessary to point out that children and their
parents are often the cause of their own problems.  It was never stated
that this dog was a danger to kids!

I keep trying not to talk about this, I will go a day or two in silence,
but you yourself keep edging  it on with all your multiple posts!  If we
all stop talking about it, it would end!  Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]