[PyrNet-L] Re: Insults, threats and retraction of misinformation -Re: Biting Tatra in Om...

 To: Joe Ruishithe, the Tatra that attacked's owner (boksi@gpcom.net)
 To: Jeannine De Palma (foxfirefarms@FreeWWWeb.com)
 To: Tom Murray (OneGun2)
 cc: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
 cc: FLOCKGUARD@Home.Ease.Lsoft.com

 Joe, Jeannine and Tom,
    Finally, I will ask you to never privately e-mail me again. If you have
something to say, say it publicly! I'd prefer never hearing from any of you
again to tell the truth whether publicly or privately!  I do not appreciate
your personal and insulting attacks on me.  If you can't be civilized and act
intelligently, leave me alone!!  I am perfectly willing to carry on a
civilized intelligent discussion, but I am not willing to keep putting up with
the treatment you have giving me privately. Grow up and be willing to have
what you say be heard by those whose help you were seeking. The way you are
acting by sneaking around and privately sending me insulting and even an
threatening post from one of you is reprehensible!! (And then threatening to
prosecute me if I copy any part of it!)  I also did not appreciate the post
that Joe made on the other list and that he said I made when not a single word
of it was mine! And in fact was totally against what I believe!  It has been
four days and I have received no apology from Joe. Although the list owner did
print a retraction of it when I complained. This garbage is to stop NOW. Have
the strength of your convictions to post publicly or not at all (hopefully!).
I am willing to end this now if you will. But I refuse to bullied and
threatened into it!! Grow up! I should be able to have a differing opinion
without being subjected to this kind of stuff! It is against rules of lists
and AOL which you are accessing when you e-mail me.

 To those on the list tired of all this, I feel this is a necessary step,
safety-wise and legally. Hopefully it will end here.  Appreciate your
patience.

  Janice Vocke
  MagEBroD@aol.com