Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Any other whirling dervish pyrs?

TBSLCOOP@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/14/98 10:05:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> MagEBroD@aol.com writes:
>
> << Another pyr owner Karen was just sharing with me how her Shasta chases her
>  tail.  I said that Albert at age 14 months had just started that about a week
>  ago.  They are hysterical!!  Albert gets going around so fast!!   Regular
>  whirling dervish!!  And nothing is safe when he's doing it!  We all grab our
>  glasses and batten down the hatches!!
>  Anyone else's pyrs do this? >>

I know this is an "oldish" thread, but I'm just recovering from installing a new
modem and maybe we could use a grin anyway.  Whirling dervishes?  Oh, no,
absolutely no whirling dervishes at my house.  Except of course for Baby Weezie.
Who at the tender age of 10 months got up on our bed and began to whirl and to
twirl.  She twirled so long.....and so hard......that the old woven bedspread on
top of the bed was rucked into an inverted cone shape.  And ripped at ground zero
of Hurricane Weezie.  Oh, well, I had been meaning to replace it one of these days
anyway.....possibly she was offering me a decorating tip for the holidays?

Best wishes, happy holidays, and Merry Merry!

Jane Gill
janegill@fast.net