[PyrNet-L] pyr movies

In a message dated 12/16/98 11:43:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pyrenees@gwi.net writes:

<< Salt water Moose? Oh golly gee, isn't that the movie we all had the
 debate about months ago? Some thought that he was a pyr, other's swore
 that he was a Golden. Was there not even a web site for it and a long
 distant call to the movie director in France? In fact, I think that I
 made the call. <VBG>
     Now listen, my memory has not been in the best shape since the
 1960's. Am I a victim of incorrect thinking or what? >>

   No. That Was "A Couch In New York". I own the movie and have watched it
many times and I am convinced that it was A golden in the beginning and then
they switched dogs a few times and ended up with a Pyr at the end of the
movie.  It was so strange!!  That dog transformed from a golden to a Pyr, I
swear!! The info about the movie says it was a golden.  You have to watch it
yourself, though and see what you think!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.