Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

True..thats like we had a client come in the other day with a Rottie that
wanted to eat our arms off. And he said he was planning to breed him!! Ugh.
But then again- it is not a particular breed's fault that people are breeding
agressive dogs. But I will agree that some breeds are more aggressive than
others. I was shocked when I got into the Veterinary world, that alot of
people who work in the field do not trust Pyrs and think of them as
"aggressive". But we do see a couple that would bite you. All in a days work I
guess.

Melissa, Maddie, Samson and Tanner

<< Ha, Ha,   mildly put.....  I'll emphasize the "idiot humans"

 But don't you think there is now an aggressive trait in their breeding?
 If you keep breeding the aggressive dogs with other aggressive dogs
 you get more aggressive dogs.  I'm sure there are plenty of very sweet
 and loving pit bulls out there but it is the aggressive ones that are
 making the news and getting the "rap".  This is of course no way the
 fault of the dog, but of the breeders, and this is what bothers me
 when I here breeders of Pyrs are out to breed more aggressive Pyrs.
 It's not needed, does not follow the breed standard, and in the end, only
 give the Pyr breed a bad rap too.

 Tim Parks >>