[PyrNet-L] Question answered

Thank you all I am feeling so much better.  I have talked to the breeder
about this and her Prys live with little dogs.  They are not aggressive.  I
just worried that I was making a mistake.  When I get this puppy she will be
with me for life so this is not a light decision to make.  The typical stuff
of hair, room, sleep on the bed, training all of that I have dealt with.  I
am worried about things I don't know about.

Sheesh I sound like a ninny don't I.  I will leave it alone.  I want this
puppy and I have just about come up with a name for her.  This is settled.

I have signed on to the clicker list and am on my way.  A Boston in agility
and a Pyr in Obedience.  Now who says I don't know how to have fun.  <G>

Catie
Piper City IL