Re: [PyrNet-L] Agression fear

> Thank you so much for your post.  If Joy can live with a pug and not aggress
> then that answers the question.  I have been owned by two pugs and they are
> PUSHY little guys.

Pugs pushy??? Try a Corgi with heavy herding drive<G> Mine do fine with
them as well.

> I keep hearing that I have to raise this dog correctly, does this mean that
> "correctly" is different than with other dogs?  I train, take them with
> me,have household rules.  These rules do not include "off the bed" and I
> guess I will be buying a king size soon.

Depends on the dog as with any breed. Some are soft and only need verbal
correction and some are hard and need a bit more. Most of mine are soft,
got 2 hard heads. Teach them your rules and to respect your authority -
be consistent and you should be fine. What I mean is - if you don't want
them to be on the sofa - don't let them slide one time. Take them out
around people and kids when they are young. Most of all - look for a
breeder that can help fit the puppy to you if you are going that way. If
you are getting a rescue, deal with one of the wonderful reps that are
around.

Lisa