Re: [PyrNet-L] Question answered

On 1 Jan 99, at 18:28, Catie Andrews wrote:
> I have signed on to the clicker list and am on my way.  A Boston in
> agility and a Pyr in Obedience.  Now who says I don't know how to have
> fun.  <G>

In regards to clicker training, there's a new book that's supposed to
be published this month, "Clicker Training for Obedience" by
Morgan Spector.  It's listed out on Karen Pryor's website at
http://www.dontshootthedog.com/

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/