[PyrNet-L] Chat: Maggie's Boyfriend

Miss Maggie:

I must say I was somewhat disappointed to hear that you've been barked
(spoken) for.  It was a pleasure meeting you at Joy's New Year's
Party...and I rather thought your red sequined frock complimented my blue
silk scarf quite nicely as we Pyroetted.  But I definitely won't try to
understand the female Pyr mind...~smiles~...us gents have a hard enough
time trying to impress you gals with a fine turned topline and the wheel of
our tail.  I shall bow to your beau and wish him luck with such a fine
looking female Pyr as yourself.

Cordially,
Glacier Foster

"A dog believes you are what you think you are."
				~Jane Swan~

http://www.caninekerchiefs.com