Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

<<  Although I believe the breed
 has been bred for aggression and personally would not trust
 a pit bull to any degree, the ultimate reflection is on those
 who have the mentality to pursue this "sport".

 Tim Parks

Tim, you know how I feel about animal fighting, but I personally have
experience knowing breeders to breed wonderful sweet 100% trustworthy APBT's.
It's true that
some PB's are indeed bred for aggression, but it's also true that some are
certainly not. There was a time when I felt as you do about PB's, but just to
share my own experience, they're not all aggressive   :)
P.S. It's VERY important before buying a PB to know it's lineage and the
breeder, although I've known people to get sweet as pie PB's from the pound
too. I guess
living in an urban environment has exposed me to ALOT of PB's. I've seen the
good the bad and the.......in between.  If I'm not mistaken, Petie from the
little rascals was a PB>>>>>>Best regards Tim for a happy new year, and to
Elisa too!
    Ted