Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fightnig

>P.S. It's VERY important before buying a PB to know it's lineage and the
>breeder, although I've known people to get sweet as pie PB's from the pound
>too. I guess
>living in an urban environment has exposed me to ALOT of PB's. I've seen the
>good the bad and the.......in between
>    Ted

With this Ted, we are in total agreement.  It is up to the breeders as to what
their bloodline is going to produce.  This is what bothers me when I hear
Pyr Breeders stating that they are breeding more agressive Pyrs.  There are
not that many Pyrs in this country compared to the other breeds and it only
takes a few bad apples to gain a reputaion.  I am already hearing about how
 dangerous Pyrs are from those who are not informed.

Tim Parks