Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

1.  Do they snore?
Yes, I thought that it was my husband and finally realized when he was on
night's that it was Takeysha.  No more elbows in the rib and telling him to
turn over.<bbg>
2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any     garbage
container I could find)
Forgot to put garbage out and found it all over the house next morning.
3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)
The boys in the family have contest which one can out beat Takeysha.Can't
wait for the puppies to get involved<bg>  How's the loudest!!!