[PyrNet-L] NON Pyr -- Missing Service dog

In a message dated 1/7/99 10:43:52 AM Central Standard Time,
LISTSERV@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM writes:

<< Date:    Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:38:52 -0500
 From:    "Stephanie A. Ramieka" <srameika@BLUECRAB.ORG>
 Subject: ISO: URGENT!lost service dog
 From: Kystine@aol.com
 Subject: [Beaucerons] Missing Service dog
  Date: Monday, January 04, 1999 2:32 AM

   I am asking that you forward the following information to any lists that
you
  are on that will allow it. The following is about a mixed breed dog named
Pudge. The owner is hearing impaired and Pudge is her Service Dog. I am hoping
that
  with our great network thanks to e-mail and listservs that someone may
 have some information that will help Pudge find his way home. A picture
  of Pudge can be viewed from my webpage (under the City listing of Mt.
  Pleasant) http://members.aol.com/SAcop/lostpet.html

  Missing
  Please Help Bring Pudge Home
  Lost Service Dog for Hearing Impaired
  Named "Pudge"
  Owner: Rhonda Easley

  If found ... please call any of the following numbers:
  1)Bonnie Schutte 903-628-5995 voice/tdd/fax
  2) Grandparents 903-628-5341 voice
  3) Aunt Sheran & Uncle Tony Kight               903-585-2454 voice
  4) International Hearing Dog,Inc.
   303-287-3277 voice/tdd
   303-287-3425 fax
  What Happened:On Dec 24, I got into a car accident due to icy weather and
  Pudge escaped from my car at the time when I was being rescued by a tow
  truck driver. He jumped out of my car and he was last seen heading west
  bound traffic and possibly due north. Pudge may have been traumatized
  from the accident and may have been hit by a car.  Location of I-30 Highway

 It was at (174-176 mile marker) between Mt. Pleasant, TX. and
 Daingerfield, TX. Exits in White Oak Creek Area

  Descriptions of Pudge

  He has redish brown coat
  He is mixed breed
  Weights 25 lbs
  He could be wearing a leash and training collar with ID tags on it.

  Thanks in advance
  Vonnie
  Vonnie Matheny
  vonniem@webstar.net