Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Psycho dog...

<<Lime disease has also be known to cause "weird" behavior.>>

Aha! A subject I know a _lot_ about! From the heart of Lyme country....

My Pyr picked up Lyme last year. Talk about dramatic. Our blind terrier,
Hawkeye, had it with nary a whimper. We truly think it became intractable and
caused his death (seizures), or contributed at least. But Panda..... she got
snappy (!). She didn't want to move. She was so grossly unhappy, lame,
limping, and miserable that it was an easy diagnosis. She cured very easily.
She was weird, all right. No noise sensitivity, though.

My Lyme caused light sensitivity, total photophobia; wouldn't be unreasonable
to draw that out a bit and deduce noise sensitivity as a possibility. You also
get a "Lyme fog", a brain fuzziness, that is so rotten miserable...... I'm
sure dogs get that too, if only they could tell us. That would certainly cause
some peculiar behavior.  People doctors aren't as on- the- ball as vets.
They'll drag their feet to treat. It's a big deal around Connecticut.

Kathy