Re: [PyrNet-L] 1999 National

Bob,

Who is the obedience judge for the National?  Will you have any agility at the
National - either a trial or a demonstration?  THANK YOU for trying to do a
draft test.  I think this is very important for our dogs and many of them are
more than qualified and I know that Paddy really likes this activitiy.

When will the obedience trial be held?  Will you offer any non-regular
obedience classes like Grad Novice or brace?

Thanks for your hard work.  I remember the work it took to put together the
National in Frederick two years ago and I am not sure we have recovered yet!

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com