Re: [PyrNet-L] 1999 National

  My question is this....Is there
> a preliminary schedule available for the event??

Usually there is but - it varies sometimes from year to year. I do know
if you are going to be there Sat you will get to see Best of Breed and
Veterans class. Bob can probably answer better what the tentative
schedule for this year is.

> Does anyone care to share experiences from attending Nationals of the past??

The best classes - don't miss them are the veterans - they are all 7 or
older and tend to amaze and of course make one cry. Find out when
hospitality is open and go there, you will enjoy being around all the
people and it's really fun.

> Do many people attend who are not actually showing dogs??

Of course people attend that aren't showing. I would expect to see a few
of the old timers of the breed there as well as others without dogs.
Some people just come with a special but are there all the days which
means they really only show on Sat.

 Will there be
> workshops associated with the event??

Bob's going to have to answer this.