From: Bob & Darla Jenkins [mailto:jenkins6@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 11:27 PM
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
Cc: PYR-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] 1999 National

Hello out there.

Would just like to pass along some info about hotel space for the 1999
National. It looks like rooms are starting to book up pretty quickly. I
think that for those who have not already done so that you should start
firming up your plans.
We are planning several new things that should create a lot of interest.
The top 20 Invitational, the top 20 Great Pyrenees by 1998 breed points.
Also the puppy Invitational. This event will be a competition between
all the 1998 Best in puppy sweepstakes and Best of Opposite in puppy
sweepstakes winners, from the 1998 national and all 1998 regional
specialties, as well as the 1998 Best in and Best of Opposite winners of
the 1998 National futurity.. Both of these events will be judge by a
panel of three judges to be announced at the arena.
We are also in the process of trying to firm up a sight to hold the
first ever Draft Dog at a Pyr National. This event is still up in the
air at the moment due to the fact we are still trying to secure an
adequate sight on the Marriott property. Hopefully we can do it, if not
I know this is something that has a strong future at future Nationals.
We are also having a CGC - Therapy dog certification. All this and the
1999 National, too.

Any questions are help needed just give me a call or e-mail and I will
be glad to help. Don't forget to check out our web sight---gpcgc.org---
And don't forget....get those hotel reservations in.

Thanks
Bob Jenkins