Re: [PyrNet-L] 1999 National

>  My question is this....Is there
> a preliminary schedule available for the event??  Yes there is. There are
> questions starting to pop about this so here goes.First let me explain that I
> will just give the starting time for the day, the rest of the times will be
> best based on the entry, so I don't want to mislead anyone by giving times
> that may change.

    Thursday:
    8:00 a.m. Obedience-------Mr. Michael Carlucci--Ohio
                   Futurity---------- Ms. Carole Baxter--Canada

    In the Afternoon  we will have CGC-Therapy and also the committee meetings
are scheduled.

    In the evening we are hosting the "Puppy Invitational" followed by "The Top
20 Invitational".
    During both of these events we will be hosting a hospitality.

    Friday:
    8:00 a.m. Sweepstakes----------Ms. Rene'e Marcy Clayton--Alaska
                   Veteran Sweepstakes-Ms. Marilyn Thell-----Massachusetts
                   Dog Classes----------Mr. Vince Chianese---Ohio

    The annual meeting will follow, one hour after the conclusion of judging.
    In the evening the GPCC will host the kickoff party for the 2000 National.
This will be held in our
    hospitality suite.

    Saturday: ---All judging will be by Mr. Vince Chianese
    8:00 a.m. Junior Showmanship----
                   Veteran Classes
                   Bitches
                   Best of Breed
                   Stud Dog, Brood Bitch and Brace

    In the evening will be the annual banquet and auction.

    Note that all lunches and breaks will be announced at the judges discretion.

>  Will there be
> workshops associated with the event??

> Yes. We are confirming final arrangements with the people involved at this
> moment, so the topic will be announced as soon as these commitments are
> finalized.

    Premium list are now be processed so these will be going out very shortly.

    Hope to see everyone in March

    Thanks
    Bob