[PyrNet-L] the truth about Pyr Puppies

Why didn't anyone tell me about these truths???

They bounce in the food dish then splash in the water dish in order to
create a sludge in the bottom of the crate.

They are VERY vocal, they talk about everything, they scream about some
things, howl beautifully and umpf at any time at all.

They will find the muddiest spot available to roll sibling in and then sit
in the same spot and smile.

They will kiss and kiss and kiss and then whap you in the nose for emphasis.

They will sleep right across your throat and cause nightmares about being
strangled.

Boy do I love these puppies, I mean it too.  I am truly in love.

Badger is SO much smarter than G'kar and more active and more dominant.  I
picked the GOOD puppy, my husband wanted the Evil Twin puppy. hehehehe

Catie
Piper City, IL