Re: [PyrNet-L] the truth about Pyr Puppies

Catie, watching the kids reminded me of some other things you have yet to
experience, that you might like to know in advance.  They can see an ant
walking across the ceiling. They will follow it around with their heads
up in the air.  Those of us with failing eyesight wonder what they are
doing, until we can finally focus in!  Now comes the good part, they can
fling their 90 lb. puppy bodies eight feet across a room ,  landing on
the back of the couch with their feet on the pictures on the wall.  This
is where correction is needed, but they have you too dumbfounded to open
your mouth, much less do anything!  They will jump over each others backs
from a standing position.  It is 100% amazing, and believe me, I asked
plenty of questions from the group when I was first adjusting to these
surprises!  They command total awe.  There was a period of time that I
don't think my mouth was ever shut, it was kind of " Ooooh, did I really
see that "!  See something else to look forward to! :)    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]