[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Summer clip

Kathy Hubbell wrote..>>Speaking of heat, do any of you trim or clip your Pyr
during the summer? ?Panda just loves a crewcut!<<

We clip Pete, too. He seems SO much more comfortable. He doesn't dig up the
yard all over, looking for cool earth to lie in.  We leave a tuft on the end
of his tail, like a Lion!

He still gets his massive "outdoor dog" winter coat with no problems.
Actually, we weighed him once, before and after clipping.    That coat weighs
9 1/2 pounds!

We're careful to put sunblock on him if the coat is cut real short....till it
grows enough to protect his skin.

Jody Gray