Re: [PyrNet-L] the truth about Pyr Puppies

In a message dated 1/16/99 11:07:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
catieandrews@earthlink.net writes:

<< Why didn't anyone tell me about these truths??? >>

   Awwwww .... the joys of puppyhood!  They sure can disrupt your life and
make messes....but they also add so much joy!!  But I cannot begin to count
the times we have uttered those words "It's a GOOD THING they are SO CUTE!!!"
Also one of the hardest things about trying to train them, too!  When you
should be stern instead you want to crack up laughing! They are so
entertaining!
  Have fun!!!

:)  &  :)````  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.