Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Summer clip

<<His dad is sheared every year and I do not like how he looks then. >>

Oh, golly, I hate the way Panda LOOKS when she's clipped, please don't get me
wrong. She's just so darned... happy that way! One groomer gave her a flattop
on her head.... now THAT was quite a sight! Sometimes I just get so pressed
for time I do it myself and she ends up looking like a cheap old chenille
(sp?) bathrobe. So a real groomers cut is a sight for sore eyes....

Kathy & Panda