[PyrNet-L] Oops! Sorry! Sent message by mistake

   Sorry guys! Sent the message that started like the following by mistake!
Meant to resend it to myself with headers removed for my file cabinet. Goofed
and off it went! That's what I (& unfortunately you, too!) get for me being up
so late!! Sorry you had to read old news again. Think it's time for bed!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com

In a message dated 12/26/98 7:36:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, MagEBroD@aol.com