Re: [PyrNet-L] UPS Funny

Emily, loved your story, I could just imagine it!  Mine were out on the
deck this morning, with the gates shut to keep them on the deck.  They
were good for a long time out there, then I see the BBQ utensils going by
the window, up in the air, held high.  The big spoon, spatula, meat fork
etc., all parade by.  I took this in for a moment and then rushed out to
collect the items.  They were all smiling faces, tails wagging, as much
to say " look what we found to play with Mom!".  Somehow I had visions of
them impaling, or clobbering each other.  The items  got put inside the
grill, rather than hanging outside!  Gotta admit, they do keep things
lively though, don't they?  Have a good day! Cindy.  :)

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]