[PyrNet-L] Fw: found dog

This post was sent to me and if I remember right there was some one in the
past couple of weeks that has lost a female. This may be her.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

----------
> From: chris smith <csmith@diamondC2.com>
> To: bcoate@cwis.net
> Subject: found dog
> Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 11:48 PM
>
> (message)

> I have found a Great Pyrenees female in the Middle Tennessee area.  She
is maybe two years old.  I think she may have been stolen from a southern
state (ticks) and was dumped on an I-40 rest area not far from where she
was found.  She is very bonded with whomever she belonged to and is very
depressed and unhappy, even though she is covered with little kids and
people that have fallen in love with her.  Please help me find her home by
forewarding this to all Pyrenees owners that you know.  Maybe she will get
lucky.  Thank you on her behalf.