[PyrNet-L] OT - Need Computer Help -Reply

Hi!  I work in computer support, and it sounds to me like your Windows Registry has a problem.  I do not recommend trying to edit the Registry -- it can have disastrous effects.  I would try to re-install Windows 95, or upgrade to 98.  This could take care of the problem.

As to the printer, try deleting the printer and re-installing.  That sometimes corrects problems.

If you have any unwanted programs, go to the Control Panel, Add/Remove programs and uninstall them before reloading windows.

Leslie Swaner