Re: [PyrNet-L] Size question

Kemo is our smallest, and while she is still only ten mo., and I am sure
she may add weight, I don't see her getting any taller than her 26".  The
breed standard calls for females to be 25" or over, so they seem to make
that, but you always think they should be much larger.  She makes up for
her size though with an abundance of spunk and a very vocal mouth.  She
is also super cuddly and will squeeze up extra small to avail herself to
even more cuddling.  Plus she and Ranger have what I call a double dose
of black eyeliner ( I call them my egyptian kids ) and their eyes are
doubly expressive.  I wish she was larger, but funny enough, I bet she
would be a real tigress in time of trouble!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]