Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Summer clip

Hi Stephanie,  I did not find the Pyr. coats to be as bad as I imagined
between  8 wks. to the ten month stage.  Now that they are really blowing
their puppy coats it has increased the grooming time.  I used to get by
with just the slicker brush, but I really have to sit down and work
through them with the comb as well right now.  Although I am once again
finally beginning to feel like I am getting somewhere.  Probably because
they are looking rather de-coated at the moment!  So now I am waiting to
see what it will be like to deal with real adult coat, in Texas ( should
never be as heavy as northern coats ? ), on a regular basis, between
seasonal shedding?!

How do you enjoy your Irish Wolfhound?  Love those dogs as well, and that
is one my daughter would like to have one day!  What color?

Anyway, except for the  pup coat blow out, I wasn't doing too bad keeping
everyone nicely groomed!
Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]