[PyrNet-L] Pics of my babies!

Hi there!
Christi here!! Im a new member, and I have 2 Pyrenees that I posted
aboout earlier this week. Soleil is a 3yroldthatis 1/8 samoyed and
Gabriel isa 5 mo old purebred. I have some great pics of them I would
love to share with you.   Im on webtv so I dont have the capability of
scanning anything.   Do we have a system set up where we can send pics
to someone to scan?  It would be great, cause Id LOVE to see pics of
other pyr kids!!   I have had so much fun making Solei  the cover of my
Christmas cards (and calenders, and puzzles and paintings etc..)  I
would really love for you to see them!!  I could even pay a fee
(small,hopefully)tohave a page setup for my kids.
I love reading all the posts!
Hugs and puppy slurpst!
 Christi
Lodi Ca