Re: [PyrNet-L] Funny story about Samson

Kristi Duckett wrote:

> Anyway, this afternoon, I hear this knock, knock, knocking at my door.  Very quick and loud.  I jumped up and went to the door.  Just before I got there, I heard scratching.  It was Samson!  He had gotten out of the fence and was standing at the front door, with his little (little?  HA!) tail banging on it.

If Samson is getting out of your fenced area at his tender age...be careful! Make sure you find out where he made his escape and get it fixed pronto! It won't be long before he isn't sitting on your steps but taking a peek around the neighborhood to see what's going on...happens all the time with Pyrs...they are so darling at this age and so beautiful when grown that you may not have him returned if he is found or he may be hit by a car...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and