Re: [PyrNet-L] Chronic Ear Problems

<<For the last several months we have had our guys bothered by chronic ear

problems, black waxy buildup, secondary infections, etc. We have been to the

vet with several dogs and have been cleaning them with Oti-clens, vinegar

water, Panalog ointment, etc. >>

Panda (pyr) is OK, but Hoover (Lab/shep) has chronic ear problems, exactly
like you describe. We tried EVERYTHING! Finally young new vet said it might be
a manifestation of allergies. We switched her over to IAMS (or Eukanuba) Lamb
and Rice, including treats, and her ears cleared up. I can always tell if
she's been getting a few table scraps on the sly; shows up in her ears. May
not be yours, but worth throwing into the thought hopper.

Kathy
KGHubGas@aol.com