[PyrNet-L] rescue help in Ohio needed

I am posting this for the Lima Allen County Humane Society, Lima, Ohio.
Traci, an employee of the HS, contacted me about a couple of pyrs they have.
She has already contacted Ohio rescue but they don't take Heartworm positive
dogs, and the male is POS.  They don't know the status of the female yet.
Ohio said they would take female if she was HW neg.  The young male was to
be put down yesterday but Traci has bought him some time because she is
determined to find a home for him.  This is what she wrote to me.
Hello,
	My name is Traci, I work at the Lima Allen County Humane Society in
Lima, Oh. We currently have 2 pyrs and 3 pyr/gsd cross puppies in our
shelter.  One is a beautiful male approximately 31" at the shoulder, 88#
about 12 months old, he seems to have a wonderful temperament, great with
all people and other animals.  He came into our shelter as a stray,
unfortunately he is HW positive, so the shelter is unable to put him up for
adoption to the general public.  He loves to play and playbows alot!  If you
can help this poor boy in any way I would be very grateful.
	The other is a female with 3 pyr/gsd cross puppies, the
irresponsible owner kept her in his barn, the dog came with the house when
he bought it, she is under weight and her coat is very thin.  The owner
decided to breed her with a friends GSD.  Now the pups are 3 months old and
he can no longer care for them, or their mother.  She also has a very sweet
temperament, she just came in yesterday so I don't have any further info on
her yet.
	Please if you can help either dog or both I would be very grateful.
		Thank You in Advance,
			Traci
		Lima, Oh
		bit@wcoil.com
		419-648-7611 (home)
		419-991-1775 (work)
She wants to find him a home so badly that she said she would drive him as
far as needed to place him or put in a rescue program.  We(MI GP rescue) are
full with 7 pyrs right now with no additional fostercare space.  They will
neuter and vaccinate him before he leaves the HS.  They are not asking for
an adoption fee, they just want a good home.

Angie
MI Great Pyr. Rescue