[PyrNet-L] Chat: Male Pyr Names

My hubby has finally agreed to another Pyr! Will be sometime this year but we will be going through a reputable breeder and paying mucho$ for this fella-yes, we want a male! The potato chip factor has kicked in!  He will be nutered and I would like him to have heavy markings(not too big a wish list eh?) But am already starting to pick out names!
So any name ideas please email!  So far all hubby can think of is Fred. Now that is never going to do. Thanks!
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/