Re: [PyrNet-L] Being sensitive to other dogs feelings .

Cindy,

Why does she take in so many if she doesn't like dogs enough to be kind to
them?

I don't remember where this thread started, but at the Canine Leaning
Program? in Allentown, last weekend, I noticed that the Pyrs got lots of
attention, and the Wolfhounds did as well, but we passed a booth (I was
trying to keep up with my son & not get separated) and overheard a woman say
to a dog at one of the booths, "Isn't anyone coming over to pet you?"  It
made me sad.  I would have stopped except that I was afraid of losing my son
in the crowd.

Stephanie