Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Dog affection.

Mary, I definitely agree with you and the others. Some people do not
understand why you don't just find "new homes" for pets when adversity
strikes. There are various reasons why this shouldn't or can't be done. IMHO
a pet is for life and if you're not committed to keeping them then you
shouldn't get them to begin with. Certainly there are circumstances where
beloved pets need to be re-homed but after being only slightly involved in
Rescue for a few years it makes me ill the number of pets that are just
tossed away because they are merely "inconvenient" or family members find
them to be an annoyance! Just my 2 cents.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep