[PyrNet-L] Re: Animal experiences.

Actually Mary there is a rather funny image that goes along with one
move.  When we first moved to Texas in 75, the furniture went by movers.
We came down in a huge old Chrysler Imperial ( jokingly referred to as
the Mafia car ?! ) pulling a red two horse trailer.  On one side was Cher
( the Cow ), on the other was a chest freezer ( loaded with food ).  On
top of that were two crates filled with six
( spayed and neutered ) cats!  The top of the trailer had the old type
canvas covers.  Inside the car we had an American Eskimo and a big black
standard Poodle.  No kids yet.  People would drive as if to pass us, pull
out and then just as suddenly fall back in behind.  This kept going on
and on, and was beginning to get to us.  At a rest stop we were told why.
 Seems the cows tail was swishing outside the door ( over the top of the
door ), and to the side, the cats paws were reaching out of the crates
and around the canvas flap.  It took folks awhile to figure out what was
back there.  Nights were also fun, Cher still had some milk, and my hubby
had to milk her out.  We would pull into a motel.  Tell them we had to
get the cow off the trailer at night, be near a plug to plug the freezer
in.  As well as the normal fessing up to two dogs, six cats in a room.
Fortunately everyone was wonderful, and Bob always had an audience
watching him milk her out by hand.  We always left everything immaculate
of course, but they are some fabulous memories to look back on, with
wonderful furry friends now long gone.  Wouldn't have missed the
experience for the world!!  You made me think of it again!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]